Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day...for mommy & daddy!!





Pre Valentine's Day was celebrated over at Jessica and Clif's place. We were spoiled with a chocolate fountain and all sorts of yummys! We enjoyed a great dinner prepared by Crystal, and lots of Pink Champagne to toast the night away. Thank you Jessica for the awesome dinner party...you are a hostess with the mostess!! xoxox


Valentine's Day was reserved for my baby! Daddy had to work so it was just me and my boy!! We started our morning by sleeping in, and then off to Leroy's for a fantastic breakfast! I love this local restaurant because the booths are high enough to allow for DL to sit at the table without a booster or a high chair! He actually can sit at the table like a big boy and he absolutely loves it! He had silver dollar pancakes and toast with jelly...and we shared coffee. Yes, we shared coffee!
I HEART U MY DERRICK LANDON!

* photos by Navy Sou*


No comments:

Post a Comment